Topic: Tim Tebow

Tebow's first at bate in the MLB instructional league went as follows -

1 pitch, 1 homerun

"Kid, I wouldn't last five minutes leading an outfit like that if I wasn't as rotten as hell."

Re: Tim Tebow

Did he hit into the lights and shower the field in sparks? Otherwise, "meh."

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Underdog wrote:

Did he hit into the lights and shower the field in sparks? Otherwise, "meh."

I get a laugh out of how people respond to Tebow.

"Kid, I wouldn't last five minutes leading an outfit like that if I wasn't as rotten as hell."

Same

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Underdog wrote:

Same

ESPN will be sure to dedicate 'quality' time to informing the masses of Tebow's latest accomplishment.

Did he knock the cover off the ball ?

Thank God for Sports!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Catfish wrote:

One can only hope.

Do you think God is a bigger football or baseball fan?

Duh, everyone knows baseball is his favorite, it's right there at the start of the Bible...

"In the big inning..."

Thank you!: Tim

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Tim wrote:
Catfish wrote:

One can only hope.

no one kneels after a HR in baseball. Players kneel in the endzone after scoring a TD or if you're a scumbag like Colin Kaepernick!

Thank God for Sports!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Underdog wrote:

Duh, everyone knows baseball is his favorite, it's right there at the start of the Bible...

"In the big inning..."

+1

Catfish wrote:
Tim wrote:
Catfish wrote:

One can only hope.

no one kneels after a HR in baseball. Players kneel in the endzone after scoring a TD

I see a lot of baseball players pointing towards the sky when they put one in the stands. Used to be we'd say a prayer in the locker room before ball games, both football and baseball.

Never hockey though. There was too much Motorhead, snuff chewing and shit talking going on. Although the words 'holy 'F!'' could often be heard shortly after a loud crash into the boards.

Tim's Website

Thank you!: Will

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

I see a lot of baseball players pointing towards the sky when they put one in the stands. Used to be we'd say a prayer in the locker room before ball games, both football and baseball.

but what's he know for ? kneeling on the field...

Thank God for Sports!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

After that 1st pitch HR... he went 0 fer 5, lol.

.............................................................................................  Lost my mind........................... I don't mind...

Will's Website

Thank you!: Catfish, Tim

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

14 ( edited by Will 10-11-16 07:21)

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Tim Tebow hit a ball through the left side of the infield, looped another to the same area. He fouled off a pitch and sent a grounder the other way.

Then it came. Swinging inside-out, Tebow lined a hard shot toward the line in left field.

"Atta boy," one of his new teammates shouted from behind the batting cage.

Tebow's journey from star quarterback to budding baseball player made its latest stop in the desert Monday night, when he worked out for two hours with the Arizona Fall League's Scottsdale Scorpions.

Playing baseball under the lights for the first time in more than a decade, Tebow took some fly balls in the outfield and went through five rounds of batting practice. He hit some good, some not-so-good — but he's still early in this transformation from football to baseball.

"It was good getting in here, meeting everybody, getting a feel for it, swing the bat a little," Tebow said. "I know it's going to be a process."

.............................................................................................  Lost my mind........................... I don't mind...

Will's Website

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

didn't he crashed into the wall too while fielding ?

Thank God for Sports!

Thumbs up Thumbs down