Re: name the player,or post whatever you friggin' want

I hate dead fish, I say what are we for? At least enjoy this part of your life, it's all connected with personality. Getting a virgin at this point, I"m pretty sure it would land you in the can.

You never would've been in that position in the first place, if you didn't put yourself in that position.

Thank you!: Catfish

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Military coup in turkey, a nato country.

You never would've been in that position in the first place, if you didn't put yourself in that position.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

33 ( edited by skinny123 07-17-16 11:16)

If you could describe one of the best day's you've had in a long time, this would be the day for me. The weather was perfect, I wake up at 10, go up the street and meet up with this nice 28 year old russian I met, she's from moscow, only been here one year, spent a couple of hours with her. Then, I have a nice espresso and go and buy a ticket to the indy. I realize the general admission seat for $40 is a waste, because I could see the action from lakeshore blvd for free, but it's only 1 and still too early.
I go for a three hour bike ride to mississauga and back to TO, if you don't know the place, look on the google maps. I end up watching the last 30 laps of the race, harrowing speed, unreal if you watch it live. Then I go to a sportsbar and drink 3 beers in 15 minutes, go off to oyster fest for half an hour and pig out there. Then go out to eat again at an italian joint, grilled polenta and a couple of beers. Then I cross the street and watch a flick at TIFF, the toronto international film festival, they specialize in foreign films and highly aclaimed movies, I watched mulholland drive, crazy movie. I get out and have a couple more beers and some sushi and end up in some crazy comedy club with some insane comics. This for me was the day of all days.

Thank you!: Catfish

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

nice!

taking bets on when the FOURTH ban will start haha

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

skinny123 wrote:

If you could describe one of the best day's you've had in a long time, this would be the day for me. The weather was perfect, I wake up at 10, go up the street and meet up with this nice 28 year old russian I met, she's from moscow, only been here one year, spent a couple of hours with her. Then, I have a nice espresso and go and buy a ticket to the indy. I realize the general admission seat for $40 is a waste, because I could see the action from lakeshore blvd for free, but it's only 1 and still too early.
I go for a three hour bike ride to mississauga and back to TO, if you don't know the place, look on the google maps. I end up watching the last 30 laps of the race, harrowing speed, unreal if you watch it live. Then I go to a sportsbar and drink 3 beers in 15 minutes, go off to oyster fest for half an hour and pig out there. Then go out to eat again at an italian joint, grilled polenta and a couple of beers. Then I cross the street and watch a flick at TIFF, the toronto international film festival, they specialize in foreign films and highly aclaimed movies, I watched mulholland drive, crazy movie. I get out and have a couple more beers and some sushi and end up in some crazy comedy club with some insane comics. This for me was the day of all days.

i don't care about oysters, bike rides and espresso man! How was the Russian?

Thank God for Sports!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Mulholland Drive was so weird. I didn't get it. After the lesbian scene, I stop watching it when it's on cable! haha.

Thank God for Sports!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

day #70 today! i don't have too many great days like that. Had more when i was a kid and when i didn't know how the world works and what working for a living meant.

Thank God for Sports!

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

38 ( edited by skinny123 07-18-16 10:34)

The russian is blonde with blue eyes and meaty at 140, good time. Hey you wanna get in all you have you have to do is speak highly of putin. Say something like "  hey I hear when putin was in the kgb he survived 3 months in siberia without any food and had to fight off bears when he went fishing with his hands."

Mulholland isn't a normal movie, it's open to your own interpretation of things, like the ending to the sopranos.

Drinking 3 beers real quick after a 3 hr bike ride is a buzz.

Thank you!: Tim

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Sounds like you having a charmed life right now Skinny, drink it up while you can.
*DRINK*

"Kid, I wouldn't last five minutes leading an outfit like that if I wasn't as rotten as hell."

Tim's Website

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

Lovin it down here, only gets better with the jays and the world cup in september.

Thank you!: alfred41, Tim

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Drinking 3 beers real quick after a 3 hr bike ride is a buzz

oh that is. in my stupid youth, me and my friends were in the basement of a buddy of ours. his older brother was an obnoxious ass. he comes downstairs and starts yelling "all i hear is how big of a drinker you are, and bog college guy and how you can drink any amount etc." i said "yeah, i can." he said "i bet you a case of beer you can't drink 7 beers in 14 min." now that amount in insane and it was a dick move of him to say that many beers in such a short time knowing i would lose.

i said " i'll do it on 1 condition." he said "name it." i need a big plastic cup and the pour of the first beer doesn't count towards the 14 min." he said "your on."

so 7 cans were opened and set up in front of me. the first one was poured into the cup and i started. my buddies were cheering me on. the cup was a 32 ounce old 7-11 Cup for a Slurpee or something. Within 1 min in, i had 2 beers down. then did a beer every 2 minutes and change. now i had 45 seconds left and on my last beer. i finished it with 30 sec left. in defeat he was all mad.

i then said "double or nothing, give me 1 more minute for 1 more beer." he said "done. my friends were screaming at me to not do it! i did it. 8 beers in 15 min. in defeat he walked back upstairs really pissed off.

i sat on the couch and people were asking me if i was ok. i replied "don't touch me and just give me some time." i felt paralyzed.

after 10 min, i went back to the party. i could've easily have died as that amount would kill a lot of people. the smart move would've been to make myself puke as it would've been all beer anyways, but i didn't.

months later we were at our local bar and i see him. he still didn't pay yet. after 30 min i yell across the bar "hey John, are you ever going to pay your debt off!" the whole bar was like "oooh!" he was so mad. next door was a beer distributor and he said "lets go and get this over with!" he got 2 30 packs of miller lite and put them in my car!

the rest is history!

to this day, that amount and time is a record i never seen even close to attempted or beaten!

dumb college youth!

Thank God for Sports!

Thank you!: alfred41

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

42 ( edited by skinny123 07-18-16 02:44)

Yeah the old days of drinking games, I drank those  beers quick out of pure thirst.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

skinny123 wrote:

Yeah the old days of drinking games, I drank those  beers quick out of pure thirst.

just drinking stupidity! i mean that amount could kill a small horse! haha.

however, i got 15 people who were there who will say it was the greatest feat they ever saw to this day! hahahaha

Thank God for Sports!

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

I just downloaded the pokeman go app, went outside and said 'F!' it, this where you draw the line.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

45 ( edited by skinny123 07-24-16 11:15)

Interesting stuff I was reading on trumps financial pipeline connected to moscow. Trump won't release his returns because it will show he's actually in debt. He has so much money tied to russian investors that are close personal friends of putin it's not funny. If they pulled the carpet on him he would lose it all and putin will control him and america if trump gets elected, the puppet master.

Thumbs up Thumbs down