Re: name the player,or post whatever you friggin' want

That's funny, my brother would always get pissed off when we called him bob. My older brother always used to tease him, but the name never stuck, some of his friends call him robby. His grade 1 teacher asked my mom if she could change his name to bob, my mom got offended and said, no, his name is roberto, that's how my parents call him, but only them and the older relatives.

You never would've been in that position in the first place, if you didn't put yourself in that position.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

skinny123 wrote:

That's funny, my brother would always get pissed off when we called him bob. My older brother always used to tease him, but the name never stuck, some of his friends call him robby. His grade 1 teacher asked my mom if she could change his name to bob, my mom got offended and said, no, his name is roberto, that's how my parents call him, but only them and the older relatives.

haha. so what do you call him ? Bob, Bobby or Robby?

Baseball season is almost here !

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I call him just rob, some of his friends call him robby or they gave him a nickname riggs.

You never would've been in that position in the first place, if you didn't put yourself in that position.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

skinny123 wrote:

I call him just rob, some of his friends call him robby or they gave him a nickname riggs.

fair enough. i like riggs. reminds me of Mel Gibson in Lethal Weapon.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2332/2332205p4p9es8n45.jpg

Thank you!: alfred41

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Hell is real, I had a dream I was going there. My leg started burning, I could hear trump giving a speech in the background, then I suddenly woke up.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Another attack in paris,  80 dead, isis not letting up.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

skinny123 wrote:

time to call in the only man who can stop them...

https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Ma3908113564bde9bc7d02709a3046a30H0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=264&h=181

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

What is it with terrorists and virgins in the after life?

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

25 ( edited by KilkennyDan 07-15-16 01:18)

skinny123 wrote:

I have a friend in the office originally from Tunisia.  The perpetuator of yesterday's attack in Nice, (not Paris), is Tunisian.  The thing is that there is a large but close-knit Tunisian community in Nice and my friend's family knows the family of the perpetrator.

He was not particularly religious, but had become radicalized.  It is a travesty in modern society that so many people are polarized along such easily defined differences between people, (race, religion, gender, etc.).  It has allowed extremists to find willing participants in their nefarious ventures since they are able to justify their brutality in the name of "us vs. them".

We see this in the USA with the chasm being created between blacks and whites.  Black lives do matter.  And, so do police lives.  When we focus on what makes us different (which is really rather superficial compared to what we have in common) then we spiral into a culture of hate and retribution.

BTW, that is how the Hatfields vs. the McCoys feud started and then persisted for many decades.

Go Cornell Big Red - County Kilkenny - Go Cats!

Thank you!: Catfish

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

And trump would only be adding fuel to the fire.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

skinny123 wrote:

i don't know, im not either of them. *DONT_KNOW*

Thumbs up Thumbs down

So what's the end game? Hitler wanted to rule the world, britain conqured the new world for new found riches, and these guys? They don't even really follow the religion like they're suppose to, most of them aren't even welcome to go their community mosque. They drink, take drugs and use women as sex slaves, all anti-muslim traits. They kill muslims, women, children and everything else. If it's to become wealthy, they dress like krap and live like they're stuck in the 4th century. If this isn't pure evil, I don't know what is.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

the Catfish is here wrote:
skinny123 wrote:

Who wants a virgin anyway? I like them with some mileage, at least with some technique.

Thank you!: Tim

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

skinny123 wrote:
the Catfish is here wrote:
skinny123 wrote:

Who wants a virgin anyway? I like them with some mileage, at least with some technique.

that's not necessarily true. i had gfs who were experienced and sucked in bed. all they did was lay there like a dead fish. i was looking for some action and i had to do all the damn work.  :-*

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down