Re: 2017 Blackhawks

Rumors are the cap may go up more than expected hope it holds to be true as the Hawks could have a little more wiggle room this offseason.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Wow what a 3rd the Hawks had last night , the Wild are floundering and the Hawks are seizing control of the division with 10 to go.

Could this really be another magical year ?????

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Mackladder wrote:

Wow what a 3rd the Hawks had last night , the Wild are floundering and the Hawks are seizing control of the division with 10 to go.

This run by the Hawks is amazing.   Helps the WC is in a down year.       I never would have picked them to be where they are right now.    I was expecting them to be 88-92 pts right now, way ahead of what I was expecting.     

Hopefully everybody gets healthy before April.    All these extra points allow Q to rest players a little more.

Here's to hoping Panarin misses his Schedule B bonus money!

The west is wide open for them. 

Not the year I was expecting.    Fun ride.

"I'm not god, I'm not a doctor.  I'm closer to a veterinarian than a doctor"- Darryl Sutter

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

hockeybob wrote:
Mackladder wrote:

This run by the Hawks is amazing.   Helps the WC is in a down year.       I never would have picked them to be where they are right now.    I was expecting them to be 88-92 pts right now, way ahead of what I was expecting.     

Hopefully everybody gets healthy before April.    All these extra points allow Q to rest players a little more.

Here's to hoping Panarin misses his Schedule B bonus money!

The west is wide open for them. 

Not the year I was expecting.    Fun ride.

Yup I agree didn't expect it to come together so quickly , Stan continues to show he's got it figured out .

Regardless of the outcome in playoffs the future is moving in the right direction with theses rookies , doesn't mean I be happy with a 1st round outage but a deep run would be fun to watch for sure , with a little luck you never know.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

The way the WC is looking right now, I think a healthy Hawks team will be in very good shape with home ice the first couple of rounds.      If they get home ice and keep their top 5 forwards and top 3 def and Crow healthy I expect them to win any series right now.

The depth is much stronger than I was expecting it to be... and this is without a number of young players I thought might be making larger contributions.

"I'm not god, I'm not a doctor.  I'm closer to a veterinarian than a doctor"- Darryl Sutter

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Dylan Sikura was a 6th rounder in 2014.   Hawks offered him a contract last summer.    He's going back to Northeastern for his senior year and NOT signing with Chicago according to Scott Powers.   He's turned into quite the player in H-East I guess, and he has the production to support some of that argument.

Unfortunately I picked this year to ignore most of the NCAA season so I have to take other people's word on it.

He's a name to watch out for next spring, hopefully he's signed or traded for a decent asset.

Thumbs up Thumbs down