Re: TRUMP!!!

Jeanquev wrote:

LMAO, he used the ABC poll, you know, the same one that showed the exact opposite of what this cat said!!
I wasn't calling you a dumass, I was calling the moron that wrote it one but hey if the shoe fits...

Had I thought you were calling me a dumbass I would not have been so polite at pointing out your inability to actually follow an article.

So... the poll he references shows the opposite of what he was saying. It actually shows that Trumps numbers were climbing before and continued to climb after and you just take his word for it without looking at the actual poll.

Then tell me I can't read..

Nope, had it wrong to begin with, you sir are truly a dumass.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

TRUMP UP IN THIS BEEYAAAAAATCH!!!!!

http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkjac67zns1qg39ewo1_500.gif

Thumbs up Thumbs down

http://i60.tinypic.com/2i1gxeh.jpg

I'm not old.  I just need some WD-40

Thumbs up Thumbs down

https://cdn1.lockerdome.com/uploads/1ee16f8dfbe205554ca0e3852f6309bad54b8f6608719b21b4ae218938aead72_large

Thumbs up Thumbs down

TRUMP'S CAT
http://i58.tinypic.com/2pr8gmv.jpg

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Look at Obama's great recovery in action, it can be seen the last few days and today at www.NYSE.com. As that drops like a rock, we know why you don't build a mansion on a bread and crackers (no offense) foundation.

Trump may be a loudmouth, but at least he's not playing Russian roulette with top secret info, twisting the facts on policy gone wrong (Bengazi), and aiding in the destruction of our current democracy as we know it. ...it takes a village... please, it take a tough bitch to raise a good kid, not a frickin' village with 1000 different opinions. Talk about confusion.

Trump speaks his mind, and if that makes you feel uncomfortable, then you know it's the truth.

By the way, the wall isn't just for Mexico. How do you think so many terrorists are getting into this country? They just waltz in through unprotected boarders.

Trump is bringing issues to the surface, Ben Carson will tell you how to actually fix them, in a non bought off way, unlike Clinton, Sanders, Bush, etc...

Too you, gracefully ~ courtesy of the "week minded".

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

Responding to Mid Iowa:

Is this serious, dude? I get fatigue and frustration with the current state of politics, but are you basing this view on alcohol or reality?

First, anyone blaming a President and ONLY a President for economic failure/recovery is already delusional. And this is what the stock market does - it's part of the reason we should be re-evaluating our financial institutions, as has been attempted, rather than pulling back restrictions/analyses of them, as has been done in the past.

... aiding in the destruction of our current democracy as we know it.

Please, name names. I want to see who you think is tearing this country apart at the seams.

Trump speaks his mind, and if that makes you feel uncomfortable, then you know it's the truth.

That makes no sense. None at all. 'Truth' and 'being a F!ing bully' have nothing to do with one another. He has continued to harass Megyn Kelly over the last 24 hours, very publicly and without restraint. Is he just 'telling the truth', or is he being a total dickhole? Come on, dude.

By the way, the wall isn't just for Mexico. How do you think so many terrorists are getting into this country? They just waltz in through unprotected boarders.

I love every single one of these people who assume they know how illegal immigrants and terrorists are ravaging our country. I mean, has anyone told the government about these guys? That armed terrorists are just walking in across vast swathes of unobserved land??? You'd think they'd do something...

I work in an area big in the polo world. Undocumented immigrants are brought in all the time by those running stables, fields, those who are competing, or even just people living the area who want some hired help. I guarantee you these workers aren't just wandering across a desert led by Moses, and those hiring them just happen upon them. But it's a great image.

Trump is bringing issues to the surface, Ben Carson will tell you how to actually fix them, in a non bought off way, unlike Clinton, Sanders, Bush, etc...

What issues is Trump bringing up other than immigration? And what has he brought up, exactly, that's new? And don't get started on Carson. One of the biggest powers the President has is on social issues - and you want a guy who believes being gay is a choice because 'people come out of prison gay' leading the charge? Solid.

Sorry, I'm contributing to making a satirical thread serious, and about something that is relatively a non-issue. I just can't stand that morons are flocking to follow Trump (in Mid Iowa's defense, I'm not putting him in that category, yet).

Thumbs up 0 Thumbs down

Look at Obama's great recovery in action, it can be seen the last few days and today at www.NYSE.com.

and ANY president in office today would have had the same thing happen.

i'm not here to claim obama is doing a great job - but it bugs the hell out of me that when there are so many valid reasons to criticize the guy, people still invent reasons.

the "affordable" care act isn't. and trust me when i say that pisses ME off. but ffs, let's stick to things he's actually rresponsible for. the stock market issues of the last few days are absolutely not his fault.

and as for the "tells it like it is" part - it seems to me that among the many hats our president has to wear is the hat of chief diplomat.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Look at Obama's great recovery in action, it can be seen the last few days and today at www.NYSE.com. As that drops like a rock, we know why you don't build a mansion on a bread and crackers (no offense) foundation.

It's this kind of "logic" that makes me fear for the future of this country. So many hysterical folks will point to a normal stock market correction as "proof" that the current presidential administration's economic recovery efforts are failing.

BTW: the DOW is up over 300 points today.

Oh, and Obama was sworn in in January 2009 - the market was at 8000 points then, and it's at 16,000 now. Doubling your investment in 6 years not good enough for you...?

Trump stamps his feet and yells like a demented 12-year old who didn't get the ice cream he wanted, and somehow that's telling the truth...?

Hardly ANYTHING Trump said in connection with immigration and protecting our borders was "truth."  He exaggerated, stretched facts, took things out of context.

Please.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

i'm not here to claim obama is doing a great job - but it bugs the hell out of me that when there are so many valid reasons to criticize the guy, people still invent reasons

ObamaCare sucks.  ObamaLaw sucks.  ObamaNet sucks. ObamaTrade sucks, and most of all, the Iran Deal sucks.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

It's this kind of "logic" that makes me fear for the future of this country.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/effranks/Animations/carousel-vi.gif

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Sounds like a bunch of people are afraid of what a bunch of people are a fan of.

Bottom line, the way politics has been going over the past 20 years isn't working.

Go ahead and point at the stock market doubling, then look at the printed money and the $18.4 trillion deficit (that was $10.6 trillion when Obama took office) and then look at Federal spending at $10k per second.

The spending has to stop.

The other thing that has to stop is all the p**sies out there who get so offended when people speak. When did everyone become so damned thin skinned? Bullying Megan? Please! She's a conservative news show host, she'll be fine.

Regarding Carson and gay prisoners, this is your definition of someone who can't lead? I think we have far bigger problems than a discussion of whether being gay is a choice or not. By the way, perhaps it's both. Why do you have to be born one way or another?

dlinebass, I appreciate you not categorizing me as a moron (yet). I'm not "flocking" toward Trump, I'm also not disregarding him. I do like the thought of a non politician in office. I can't stand the current state of politics, and we now have 3 non politicians who are potential front runners in the republican party, which is telling in and of itself regarding what this country desires.

Every politician is bought off these days. All of them!

BTW, the National Debt went up $4million while I typed this note.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Bottom line, the way politics has been going over the past 20 years isn't working.

absolutely. but that doesn't mean that someone who appears to be different is automatically the right answer. the enemy of your enemies is not necessarily your friend.

Sounds like a bunch of people are afraid of what a bunch of people are a fan of.

way to marginalize those who don't see a subjective issue identically as u do.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

http://i60.tinypic.com/29ysc9t.jpg

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

FortheLulz wrote:

way to marginalize those who don't see a subjective issue identically as u do.

I could retype the exact same thing to all of those who have any differing opinion. That's individualism at it's finest.

I will challenge anyone to dig up dirt on the Donald. Find a scandal, find a mistress, find a cover up, find a blunder negotiation, find a trail of dead in his wake... Refreshing, no?

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down