Re: The Ditch part deux

I'm trying to read that post and take it all in on my phone.  It's not easy bob. Looking forward to getting in to it on my laptop later on.

"We're not gonna lose quite as easy as we have in the past." -K. Lowe

Thumbs up Thumbs down

So if Nikita Kucherov had Spiccoli all season, he would have more than made up the 8 point differential and be way ahead of both McJesus and Big Nosed Kate.  Kaner still has a chance for 100 pts.  Kucherov and Kaner are definitely Hart worthy IMO.

canucks have never picked #1

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Leafs just jumped Boston if you go by percentage points. Huge win.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

leafs own the b's

canucks have never picked #1

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

What a game, the fact the leafs could play that kind of a game is scary impressive.

You never would've been in that position in the first place, if you didn't put yourself in that position.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Oilers about to jump from wildcard to #2 in the Pacific with a game vs Anaheim next who they are only ahead on the H2H points tiebreaker. If the Oilers win that they are in great shape.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

mattymcgee55 wrote:

I'm trying to read that post and take it all in on my phone.  It's not easy bob. Looking forward to getting in to it on my laptop later on.

lol, long posts on phones suck to read almost as much as they suck to type.

"I'm not god, I'm not a doctor.  I'm closer to a veterinarian than a doctor"- Darryl Sutter

Thumbs up Thumbs down

rediiis wrote:

So if Nikita Kucherov had Spiccoli all season, he would have more than made up the 8 point differential and be way ahead of both McJesus and Big Nosed Kate.  Kaner still has a chance for 100 pts.  Kucherov and Kaner are definitely Hart worthy IMO.

Kucherov is full of awsum.

I hate that I like him so much.       How did that skill set drop to 58th overall?   Was high a risk signing (wouldn't-cross-the-pond-type?).

He's 3rd in goals in his class already, only 15 behind Landeskog and 3 behind Saad (Kneel before Saad btw). 

That 11' class is pretty crazy (outside of the top picks).   CHI and TB cashed in huge already. CGY, OTT, ANA, and a few other teams will have some pretty nice returns before that group is done.

"I'm not god, I'm not a doctor.  I'm closer to a veterinarian than a doctor"- Darryl Sutter

Thumbs up Thumbs down

rediiis wrote:

leafs own the b's

They're in their heads now.
Reminded me of this
https://thefullamonte.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/marchand_medium1.gif

Thumbs up Thumbs down

The 5 worst teams in the NHL last season were Toronto, Edmonton, Vancouver, Columbus and Calgary. As of now all of them except Vancouver are on pace to make the playoffs. To top it off there is a decent chance none of them are a wildcard team either.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Big kick to the junk for the Kings.
They really needed that one.     

West playoff race is pretty boring.    EC is more gooder this year.  That will be a fun race to follow until the end. 

Time to get caught up on injuries.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Am I the only one that has been impressed all year with the way Hot Garbage does their pregame and intermission promos?

Seeing the 'Spiked Mullets' perform their ice-capade and river dance with the laser light show performed not once, but all 3 breaks is beer spilling and breath taking.

I bought the take home DVD just for the soundtrack -

Meaning of life - "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women. "

Tim's Website

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Edmonton is 4th in the conference
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--iA0A1Odk--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/nerg95zrxcuky7jcgovr.gif

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Tim wrote:

Am I the only one that has been impressed all year with the way Hot Garbage does their pregame and intermission promos?

Seeing the 'Spiked Mullets' perform their ice-capade and river dance with the laser light show performed not once, but all 3 breaks is beer spilling and breath taking.

I bought the take home DVD just for the soundtrack -

Nice vid.
I want the pants that singer has.
WIsh I knew SAGA a little better than I do.     They could definitely use an air-keyboarder for their reunion tour, maybe they'll pm me.

Thank you!: Tim

Thumbs up Thumbs down

http://www.broadstreethockey.com/2017/3 … ling-green

Flyers convince college junior to skip Senior season at BG.

Another D-man to the talent pool. When will 1-3 get dealt for some scoring O? Hextall?

Baseball season is almost here !

Thumbs up Thumbs down