Re: The Ditch part deux

well, i fell into the Ditch just in time.  the Pens lost for the 3rd time since the beginning of time.  wet ground is usually soft ground.  it's guud to be home.  hey cutter, pass the bottle.

what's yer name, neighbor?

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

i see that i have -3 karma points... must be some Rat-Birds fans somewhere around here.  <loads shotgun>  on the bright side, i've almost caught up with Solomon.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

apparently, Duncan Keith made some headlines with his "sexist" comments to a female reporter in Vancouver the other night.  she called him on a hit against "Mr. Personality" Sedin, where she implied it was on the dirty side.  He offered a retort and said that she was not an expert.  i'm not really sure how this becomes a sexist issue.  it's not like he told to go back into the kitchen.  if Pierre-Bool said that to Keith, would it still be a problem?  ok, let me re-phrase that... if Edzo said... no wait.  you know what?  forget it.  that was probably her version of flirting.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_asset … s-suck.jpg

"I'm not god, I'm not a doctor.  I'm closer to a veterinarian than a doctor"- Darryl Sutter

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

This is the best ad for a ticket sale I have ever seen:

http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sel … Z477724110

"I'm not god, I'm not a doctor.  I'm closer to a veterinarian than a doctor"- Darryl Sutter

Thumbs up Thumbs down

hockeybob wrote:

This is the best ad for a ticket sale I have ever seen:

http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sel … Z477724110

Two thumbs up hockeybob, that's great salesmanship!

"Kid, I wouldn't last five minutes leading an outfit like that if I wasn't as rotten as hell."

Tim's Website

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

That's on Oiler fan that wakes up in the ditch.

Bruins may have Swedish Heyzeus but the Hawks have their Hobey Baker guy.   He's making his debut tonight.   
Detroit has more prospects anxious to underwhelm and disappoint.   

Bolland out for Chicago (because that's what he does) and Sharp is in.   Emery getting the nod and Q gets to throw all the lines in the blender again so he'll be quite jovial following the game.   The Hawks have just enough time to completely screw themselves by playing too many meaningless games with lines that have no business being together. 

I hate "seeing what the kids can do".    If they're done accomplishing things in the AHL, they're ready, if they haven't, keep them down and let other gms prove why it's a bad idea to do that.

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

good to see Halo and Matty found their way over, and good to see the old Avi Bob. things are starting to slowly get back to form.

Bob stop dogging the Rockford guys , thats a lineup I like. thier big, tough and talented. Id take Beach in a second. i know you hate him but seriously the Hawks(Bowman Sr is to credit) have a great farm system and tons of depth. most of those guys would be seeing some serious big league ice time on other teams

......now bring back Will the Thrill

Thumbs up Thumbs down

love the ticket link Bob, that was top notch

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Halo, heres the bottle I hope you dont mind some old school Detroit brewed and aged bad beer in Strohs

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Tim I have a complaint, can we not do military time on here? or is there a way to get that off, very annoying

Thumbs up −1 Thumbs down

cutter9394 -

Check your time now and see if it is adjusted.

"Kid, I wouldn't last five minutes leading an outfit like that if I wasn't as rotten as hell."

much better, thanx Tim

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

cutter9394 -

Not a problem.

30 ( edited by MyNameIsMaurice 04-24-13 11:14)

FortheLulz wrote:

you're reading my mind, mo.

and as for bert - well...

Detroit Red Wings forward Todd Bertuzzi said today that he will return to the lineup for Thursday's game against Nashville at Joe Louis Arena.

Bertuzzi had hoped to play tonight at home against the Los Angeles Kings (7:30, NBC Sports Network exclusive), but decided he needs another hard practice.

http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf … rtuzz.html

:)

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I speak of the pompatus of love.

Thumbs up Thumbs down