Re: Toronto Maple Leafs

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/3115467/Kessel_Swag.gif

"I'm not god, I'm not a doctor.  I'm closer to a veterinarian than a doctor"- Darryl Sutter

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Kessels a pimp daddy, bolland on crutches for at least one month, and then he gets looked at and gets a timeline for his return.

You never would've been in that position in the first place, if you didn't put yourself in that position.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

hockeybob wrote:

Phil deserved a  Big Mac and a bowl of chili after that goal

and he'll take them and then ask for seconds.

"We're not gonna lose quite as easy as we have in the past." -K. Lowe

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

skinny123 wrote:

Can Seguin do this? Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

not sure but i know he lifts,  at least 35 lbs anyway.

http://imgc.allpostersimages.com/images/P-473-488-90/58/5869/P2SSG00Z/posters/boston-bruins-tyler-seguin-w-stanley-cup.jpg

Phil was the 2nd best player from that deal on the ice Saturday in Boston.

http://www.rantsports.com/nhl/wp-content/slideshow/2013/02/boston-bruins-week-in-review-week-5/medium/dougie-hamilton.jpg

Thumbs up Thumbs down

just messing w/ you Leaf guys, not trying to be a dick. my bad if i was.....but phil would get a second Big Mac and bowl of chili.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Ha matty, too funny, don't worry bud, its all in good fun, but phil could eat a big mac on the bench and then score on his next shift.

You never would've been in that position in the first place, if you didn't put yourself in that position.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

phil could eat a big mac on the bench and then score on his next shift.

i don't doubt it.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

pretty sure he's scored while eating a big mac.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I'm going for a big mac.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Anybody try those new McDonald's burgers?   Do they have redeeming qualities if stopping for one on the road? 
Has Phil written a review for them?

"I'm not god, I'm not a doctor.  I'm closer to a veterinarian than a doctor"- Darryl Sutter

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Carlyle successfully mindfukked Kadri.   He spins at 1:00.

http://www.fantstore.com/products/square/14137.png

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Looks like its 3, no appeal yet.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

5-2, clarkson gets his first goal finally, bozak and kadri coming back, way to go buds!!!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

29 pts, only boston and pitt are above, not bad, looks like its not the same old leafs.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

skinny123 wrote:

29 pts, only boston and pitt are above, not bad, looks like its not the same old leafs.

Its got to be fun and real encouraging to see them playing this well. They dont look like a fluke to me, they seem to be pretty solid. Good luck the rest of the way...except when they play the Wings, of course.

.............................................................................................  Lost my mind........................... I don't mind...

Will's Website

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down