Re: Toronto Maple Leafs

Leafs are playing 5 players today that were not supposed to be playing day 1.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

19 seconds into the game Reimer goes well out of his crease for a rebound and gets kneed in the head by Leivo. Bernier is no in as a safety precaution even though Reimer looks okay.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

18 ( edited by skinny123 10-18-13 08:33)

Let's hope its not the same issue from two years ago, headache's already. Leafs continue to get outshot, but clarkson,kulemin and fraser should help in that area when they come back Incredible bad luck last night, but bernier should be alert at all times.

Two losses in eight games, I'll take it, much better than so many other teams.

You never would've been in that position in the first place, if you didn't put yourself in that position.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Reimer and Riemsdyk both skated at the Maple Leafs practice today.

.............................................................................................  Lost my mind........................... I don't mind...

Will's Website

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

Win, hatrick kessel, pulled a late one at work, and missed it, have to catch the replay's.

You never would've been in that position in the first place, if you didn't put yourself in that position.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

skinny123 wrote:

Win, hatrick kessel, pulled a late one at work, and missed it, have to catch the replay's.

Tale of two halves. Only 2 shots in 20 mins and then about for close to 30 but those two great shots set up the momentum that turned the game around.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

http://i.imgur.com/BBCtDMy.gif

"I'm not god, I'm not a doctor.  I'm closer to a veterinarian than a doctor"- Darryl Sutter

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Let's go leafs!!!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Win again

Thumbs up Thumbs down

https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1374075_542125715879382_872255799_n.jpg

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

Bolland sliced, out two months.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

http://i.imgur.com/nfKTDLT.jpg

"I'm not god, I'm not a doctor.  I'm closer to a veterinarian than a doctor"- Darryl Sutter

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Can Seguin do this? Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

Phil deserved a  Big Mac and a bowl of chili after that goal

Thumbs up Thumbs down