New Orleans Saints: Answers With Archie

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints' started by archie, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Commissioner

You live a charmed life archie. *HIGH*

2. saintsational

saintsational In the Gym

3. Tim

Tim Administrator Commissioner

Hello back and welcome to L4SN saintsational. *DRINK*

I apologize again for missing your email on Saturday but it's still not too late to get into the contests at the top of forums if you are interested.

If you have any question or need any help just post it on the boards or PM me and I will help you out as quickly as possible.

4. Sabich

Sabich Potential Walk-On

I'm a Redskins fan but I am flirting with other teams. Are the Saints a cheap date?

5. KilkennyDan

KilkennyDan Let's Go Buffalo! Patreon Champion Sabres Bills

I think I can identify with your roving eye and wandering heart. You see, I am a Bills fan.

If you are a masochist there are marvelous benefits to becoming a Bills fan.

6. archie

archie Draft Eligible

As a lifelong Saints fan their is nothing better than to come across fans of teams whose misfortune is similar to our own.

I spend my games at home most of time with whoever might wander up to the porch looking for some conversation. There has been a lot of Sundays where I'm talking about fishing through most of the game.

All I need is a lighter, some good rolling papers and a comfortable seat and I can bear witness to any demoralizing loss and still enjoy my time.

7. archie

archie Draft Eligible

Depends. You bringing archie with you?

8. archie

archie Draft Eligible

*DRINK*

9. Sabich

Sabich Potential Walk-On

I'll make it snow all over the bayou. How's that?