Linkin ParK Singer Chester Bennington Commits Suicide

Discussion in 'Music' started by Catfish, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Catfish

Catfish Hall-of-Fame Patreon Gold Flyers Eagles

dline- i think you owe us an apology. who said it was your fault ? who blamed you for what happened to you? i never knew anything about it till u posted about it just now!!

i never said severe depression is YOUR fault ! i didn't see this post until now and i never blamed you for anything. i had depression years ago and i was put on medication for it and saw a counselor about it. last year i had panic attacks over small spaces out of no where. the brain can turn on your in a second. i know that first hand. i just pray it doesn't happen again to me as i am off the medication and have been for over a year. so yes the brain can turn on your and yes i encourage anyone who is suffering to get help. i had 3 panic attacks bf i got help and my own Doctor told me "Jesus man, you should've came to be after the first one!" "No one should have to go through that!" so no Dline-i would never blame you, bc unlike others on the thread, i have been there myself!

2. skinny123

skinny123 Legend Maple Leafs

No doubt that nobody signs up for depression. I was young when I had it and the doctor wanted $150 a session. I decided I would fight it the natural way.
    A lot of excercise and reading, as well as travelling a couple times a year. The problem with some of these singers is that they're taking other drugs and can't get off them to take soley the anti-depressants. I know this because of a friend of mine that took his own life back in '99. He happened to be a musician as well.

Catfish likes this.
  3. Catfish

Cornell was found with multiple drugs in his system. His wife suggests foul play. I don't get how that is possible?

And skinny - sorry for your loss. That's harsh man.

skinny123 likes this.
  4. skinny123

Np, $2.50 beers all night tonight, getting tanked!

Catfish likes this.
  5. Catfish

drink 10 for me. man i miss it. 15 months sober tomorrow !

skinny123 likes this.
  6. skinny123

The lineup was ten miles long, had to go somewhere else.

Catfish likes this.
  7. Catfish

^well im sure you had fun regardless.

8. skinny123

Yes, I had fun, a lot of tourists, good weather.

Catfish likes this.