L4SN FANTASY BASEBALL

Discussion in 'Fantasy Baseball' started by Will, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Will

Will Hall-of-Fame Staff Member Vikings Redwings Official

I just had a hunch pitching would be at a premium this season and the depth positional wise would be deep. Avoiding the injury bug turns out to be critical this season.

As for the million points I put up... I got lucky. The stars lined up just right.

2. Will

Now I cant score to save me...

3. Will

Lineups must be set by 2pm et today... still a great race going on for the last playoff spots.

4. Underdog

Underdog Franchise Player Patriots

Get Trout back and lose Correa for two months #$%&^@!

5. Will

Oh my... that's a terrible break! :(

6. Underdog

Underdog Franchise Player Patriots

Last week of regular season, I'm locked into the #4 seed. Too lazy to look up what the tiebreakers are...does Cat have any chance of stealing the last playoff spot from Jeanquev?

Catfish likes this.
  7. Will

It makes my head hurt trying to figure out the tie-breakers. He just might have a chance depending on how well he did head-to-head with him. I cant believe I snuck past him by 1 point... I thought the Catfish had me.

Catfish likes this.
  8. Catfish

Catfish Hall-of-Fame Patreon Gold Flyers Eagles

point system makes no sense to me. i had a half a roster play against you last thursday and i had 1 pt for the entire day. how can 15 guys get 1 pt combined? and i never seen 2 teams dominant like red and the other first place team. 15-1, 14-2 is insane. i see their rosters and they are not the 27 Yankees. im not worthy. they know way more than i do. another sign that this league is not for me. in yahoo leagues, im in 3rd out of 10 and 4th out of 10 and making the playoffs in both. i need a miracle to make the playoffs in this league. yeah Will a 1 pt loss to you killed my playoff chances. ugh.

9. Catfish

Catfish Hall-of-Fame Patreon Gold Flyers Eagles

losing by 1 pt killed my team. i need a miracle.