A question for all NFL fans

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by SPress, Apr 29, 2017.

1. SPress

SPress Franchise Player Patriots

I just had a little disagreement with some Bears fans. And they went to the Brady isn't that good or is a system QB, to just a cheating bastared. So my Question is simple for you intelligent unbiased fans.
    Is Brady?

2. LAOJoe

LAOJoe Legend Staff Member Head Official Maple Leafs Eagles

Some of each. I honestly don't think that he's close to as good with BB getting it figured out. Still elite though.

3. SPress

Jim Kelly, Donavan McNabbb or Tom Brady? in any system

4. SPress

My point for this thread is. If you do not consider Brady the greatest or if not in the conversation with Montana or Elway(which I think is foolish at this point too, yet I am a Pats fab since 79) you are an asshole

5. SPress

Anyone here want to say he is not the GOAT?

6. Tim

Tim Administrator Commissioner

I'm sensing some alcohol was involved here...

7. SPress

Usually. however, facts are facks.

8. SPress

and it is unfortunate that I am smarter then most on a two day bender

9. LAOJoe

Facts are Facks is my new favourite quote. It summarizes Spress' attitude to a T. F ' everyone.

10. SPress

You understand me so well you almost internet complete me.

11. gidion72

gidion72 M.V.P. Steelers

Sounds like Spress has stepped into the Twilight Zone.

12. EvertonBears

EvertonBears Franchise Player Bears

Haha.

Well, "little disagreement" is at least accurate. You didn't have the game for a big one.

What happened was you decided to troll the Bears board, got blasted, and apparently felt butthurt enough afterwards to start a hillariously lame thread.

Btw im claiming credit for this since i knew how hot under the collar Spress would get when i mentioned his man crush Brady and deflategate in the same sentence *DANCE*

13. aggie16

aggie16 Franchise Player Bears

Looks like the people have spoken or they just don't care about your post. Tim baited me and others to come in here, I couldn't resist.

I also really enjoy when a grown man uses the word "Poo" in a poll on a message board. Well done. Tim does allow use of the word shit, which if I'm not mistaken, is the word used to get your panties all in a wad on the Bears board when describing Tommy.

Challenge accepted. I know most if not all of the fans on the Bears board you trolled would completely bury you in this claim and none of them use the word "Poo", ever.

14. Tim

Tim Administrator Commissioner

I was linking a different topic about draft grades and conversation - http://live4sportnetwork.com/forumlist/viewtopic.php?pid=480040#p480040

Ev linked this thread right after I posted.

Shit is allowed, and I encourage the usage of shit when it appropriately describes something shitty. :)

15. LAOJoe

I remember when we couldn't say anything. I had to even go and add more swear words to the censoring database when people got creative. That was with the old regime.

16. Lyman

Lyman "Franchise Curmudgeon" Patreon Champion Browns

Fuck

17. LAOJoe

LOL couldn't say anything.

18. IrishDawg42

IrishDawg42 M.V.P. Browns

SPress still have a hangover? I'm worried about him...

19. Mongo_76

Mongo_76 M.V.P. Bears

On the old CBS board, I had to write a form request to the admins to allow the word "Dick", pointing out that Dick Butkus is an actual name...

And with regards to Spress, for some reason he felt it a need to come over to a pretty pissed off Bears board and tell us our team is going to suck for years.

Was a Dick thing to do :)

20. Catfish

Catfish Hall-of-Fame Patreon Gold Flyers Eagles

still talk on tom brady? didn't we talk about him after the Super Bowl? You can't be great and win 5 Super Bowls without a tad bit of talent. System QB or not. A cog in Belichick's wheel or not. The guy wins. I don't like him, but the guy wins when he has too. I wanted Atlanta to win. I wanted Brady to be 3-3 in Super Bowls. Well Tom, Bill and the team and that swiss cheese Atl def wouldn't allow it! That's what makes him a winner. He just doesn't quit. He's like Jeter, another athlete i hate. When the chips are down, he is the one you can STILL count on to win. Brady is the same.